Bonza BBQ Buffet
Definition of Bonza from the Urban Dictionary
Meaning that something is brilliant or well executed
“Bonza, mate, she’s a ripper.”
Cooked to order by our chef and served with a homemade salad selection, assorted relishes and sauces. Choose from . . .
- 6oz BBQ steak – fresh steak cooked the Aussie BBQ way & served with BBQ onion
- Cheese burger – hand made, seasoned 1/4 pound burger served in a fresh seeded bun with cheese & salad
- Chicken breast – plump chicken breast marinated with lemon and cracked black pepper
- Sausage sizzler – authentic hand made ‘Burnham Bangers’ pork sausages served with BBQ onion
- Kebab – 100% meat kebabs – choose one from Italian Pork, Minted Lamb or Peppered Beef
- Veggie kebab – corn on cob, onion, pepper, mushroom & halumi cheese
- Salmon steak parcel with fresh lemon and herbs
Choice of 4 BBQ meat/kebab options (and veggie option if required)
Casual Dining BBQ – Fair Dinkum
Definition of Fair Dinkum from the Oxford Dictionary
Used to emphasize or seek confirmation of the genuineness or truth of something
“It’s fair dinkum, mate,”
Cooked to order by our chef and served with relishes and sauces.
Your guests can choose from . .
- Cheese Burger – hand made, seasoned burger served in a fresh seeded bun with cheese & salad
- Sizzler ‘Dog’ – Butcher’s best pork sausage cooked to perfection & served in a long roll with onions
- Chicken Sandwich – succulent BBQ’d chicken breast served in a soft roll with a salad garnish
- Aussie Steakwich – marinated BBQ steak & onion rings served in a crispy roll with a salad garnish
- Veggie Burger – classic ¼ lb vegetable burger, coated in breadcrumbs & served with a salad garnish in a soft bap
Casual Dining – Bacon Sandwich
If you fancy something very simple, more low key and casual you could take a look at our Bacon Sandwich option. Griddled bacon cooked to perfection by chef on an open BBQ in front of you guests and served by our staff.